1.) The Web uses the following type of cookies in this Site according to the time of permanence:
– Session Cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser while you are on our website. These cookies are necessary for certain applications or functions and allow this Site to work properly.
Al finalizar la sesión de navegación
Control de sesión
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
– If you use Mozzilla Firefox:
1. Choose Tools and then, 2. Options 3. Click on Privacy 4. Select or deselect the Accept Cookies option and the Even Third Party option.
– If you use Internet Explorer 8.0:
1: Select Tools / Internet Options. 2: Press the Privacy tab. 3: Choose the desired settings.
– If you use Internet Explorer 5.0:
1. Choose Tools and then 2. Internet Options. 3. Click on the Security tab, 4. on the Internet and finally on the Custom level. 5. Go to Cookies and choose one of the two options.
– If you use Internet Explorer 4.0:
– With Internet Explorer 3.0, you can click on View, Options, Advanced and on the button Notify before accepting “cookies”.
– If you use Netscape Communicator 4.0: in the taskbar, click on:
1. Edit, in 2. Preferences and, later, in 3. Advanced. 4. Set the options you want in the box labeled “Cookies”
– If you use Google Chrome:
1. Click on the Google Chrome menu icon Chrome; 2 Select Settings, 3. Click on Show advanced options …, which you will find towards the end of the page; 4. In the “Privacy” section, click on Content Settings … 5. To disable or enable cookies, click on the “Block third-party sites and cookies” checkbox. To allow source and third-party cookies, select the option Allow local data to be set. If you only want to accept originating cookies, activate the checkbox next to “Block data from third-party sites and cookies”